The College Bound Scholarship is a commitment of state financial aid to eligible students and is a four-year scholarship. To earn the College Bound Scholarship, students must do the following:
- Fulfill the scholarship pledge requirements and meet state residency requirements.
- Complete a financial aid application in their senior year of high school and each year they are in college and be determined as income-eligible (see table below).
- Be accepted to and attend an eligible college.
- Be in good standing at their college. This could be GPA or student code of conduct and is specific to each school
- Find other eligibility requirements at: collegebound.wa.gov
- Students can use College Bound at over 65 schools across Washington!
Middle school students that qualified for free-and-reduced lunch in the 2020 school year were auto enrolled in College Bound and will receive a certificate of eligibility from the Washington Student Achievement Council in the mail. Program staff will contact families for next steps. Questions should be sent to email@example.com or by phone at 888.535.0747 Option 1.
The College Bound Scholarship is a state funded program administered by the Washington Student Achievement Council.
For other ways to pay for a college education, visit wsac.wa.gov