PSAT exams will be administered in the morning. Students should arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the school day. Students will be bused to offsite locations.
We encourage students to get a good night sleep and prepare by studying with the free online test prep available through their College Board account or through Khan Academy:
- Signin or register with your VPS Google Account Log in: IDfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Birth date (MMDDYYYY)
- Link your College Board account to pull in your PSAT scores for customized lessons
WHAT TO BRING to the exam:
- Photo ID.
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils (with erasers) for all multiple-choice answer sheets.
- A calculator– Scientific or Graphing. (Calculators will be made available to use during the exam if you are unable to bring your own)
- You may bring a bottle of water and a small snack to eat during the break. These items must be kept on the floor.
- School lunch will be available after the test but will be later than our normal school lunch.
- Dress in layers so you can adjust to the temperature of the testing room.
WHAT NOT TO BRING to the exam:
- Cell phones, Smart Watches, iPods, personal digital assistants, or any other electronic items (except as noted above). All are absolutely prohibited and are cause for dismissal from the exam.
- Books, compasses, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, or notes.
- Rulers and straightedges.
- Scratch paper (notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets).
- Computers (except as noted for students with disabilities), or calculators (except as noted above).
- Watches that beep or have an alarm.
- Portable listening or recording devices (even with headphones) or photographic equipment.
- Clothing with subject-related information.