You don’t have to fill out those financial aid forms in the dark! There’s help out there (and here!)
Step 1: Turn on the light 🙂
Step 2: Check out this simple How To Create Your FSA ID (Federal Student Aid) to get you started (with pictures!)
Step 3: WSU Vancouver has an entire staff dedicated to helping ALL Vancouver families through the financial aid process (regardless of where you plan to attend):
- College Goal Washington is next up (10/14, 10/19, 10/29)! Families will Zoom in and get assistance filing a FAFSA/WASFA in secure breakout rooms. https://www.vancouver.wsu.edu/event/college-goal-washington
- WSU Vancouver offers Zoom appointments for prospective students to meet one-on-one with me to go over any questions they might have regarding the FAFSA/WASFA application, or anything financial aid related.
- Financial Aid A-Z sessions continue to be held online every two weeks: https://studentaffairs.vancouver.wsu.edu/student-financial-services/az-workshops
- High School Visits from WSU Vancouver continue…virtually. Juniors/Seniors check your Career Center/Pathways webpages for dates and times!
- Next Steps workshops and other financial need resources.
Every Career Center/Pathways has resources on filling out financial aid forms for college or trade schools. Please reach out if you need assistance!