The Students of Integrity Scholarship is an essay scholarship that recognizes students who personify and communicate ethics in the real world, as demonstrated through community service, personal integrity, and academic accomplishments. This opportunity is open to high school juniors and seniors. Each winning essay will receive a $2,000 scholarship to the school of their choice (6 awards in total). You can apply here.
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Write a 500-word essay on an assigned topic
- Personal Statement (300 words or less)
- Brief background about yourself, passions, goals, plans for the future, etc.
- Activities & Community Service
- List and explain any awards received related to academic achievement. (300 words or less)
- Describe at least three school-related extra-curricular activities. (300 words or less)
- Describe at least one leadership role that you have held. (300 words or less)
Deadline: April 5, 2021 at 11:59PM