High school seniors: need money for your future? VSAA is holding a College Financial Aid Night on Wednesday, November 28th from 6-7 PM in VSAA’s Durst Theater. There will be time afterward to ask questions.

You may qualify for financial aid to use at any of the following:First you hafta FASFA

  • Technical and trade schools
  • Training and certificate programs
  • Two- and four-year colleges and universities
  • Community colleges

In order for you to get this money, you must complete an application for financial aid. FAFSA—Free Application for Federal Student Aid—and WASFA—Washington Application for Student Financial Aid—help you access federal, state and school-specific grants, scholarships and loans for education after high school.

No matter your income, nearly everyone qualifies for some financial aid!

You must file your FAFSA or WASFA to access your College Bound Scholarship funds. Remember, the College Bound Scholarship is free tuition at more than 60 Washington colleges, schools and training programs.

How it works: FAFSA

Beginning Oct. 1, apply one of the following ways:

  • Go to www.fafsa.gov.
  • Download the myStudentAid app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.

How it works: WASFA (only for DREAMers)

Beginning, Oct. 1:

Need help with the application?

Talk to a career specialist or counselor at your school for more information.

2018-11-19T09:37:47+00:00September 25th, 2018|Parent hub, School news, Student hub|