This $1,500 scholarship is eligible to students enrolling in studies dealing with the subject of mental health. Students must fill out the application and answer the following questions in essay format:
- What are the differences in the methodologies of mental health treatment between Eastern and Western medicine traditions?
- What are good examples of using these treatments synergistically in providing quality mental health care?
- Are there other modes of treatment outside of western and eastern medicine traditions that can also be of value in providing mental health care?
- What practices can be incorporated in one’s life to promote better states of mental health?
- Are there any determinants which have been shown to lead to better states of mental health? What are some these factors?
- Can society play a role in promoting positive states of mental health for its citizen’s? How so?
Examples of prior winners essays can be found on their website.